Name: 32nd Degree Masonic Plaque Double Eagle Scottish Rite Resin w/Cast Iron patina
Item #: 1066
This is a plaque depicts many Masonic symbols used in Scottish Rite Masonry. It measures 7" x 7" and is 3/4" thick. It is Cold/Cast in a Metal/Chalk-Stone/Resin composite with a cast iron finish. Includes a sawtooth hanger.
- A Double Headed Eagle clutching a sword in it's talons.
- The Rose Croix Cross with Flower.
- The Triangle representing Holy Deity.
- Scales of Justice.
- Two Crossed Swords.
- The Lamb.
- A Sword with five stars surrounding the point.
- The Latin motto, “Spes mea in Deo est,” means “My hope is in God.”
- The number 32 inside the triangle represents the 32nd degree of the Scottish Rite.
Add to Shopping Cart